- TLC-Expo is a registered and bonded freight broker, we can shop several carriers for the best prices based on their equipment and expertise.
- Based on our experience with various carriers, we know which carriers are best suited for tradeshow shipments.
- Our shipping quotes can be used for accurate budgeting. We are careful to provide shipping quotes that consider all aspects of shipping, providing an assurance of no surprises on the final invoice.
- We carefully manage driver check-in scheduling to minimize detention time at tradeshow venues and negotiate with carriers for allowances on waiting time.
- We are available 24/7. Our customers have our mobile phone numbers to address any concerns.
- We assist our customers in planning shipment schedules to meet deadlines and take advantage of show contractor discounts.
- We provide our customers with bills of lading and shipping labels for both inbound and outbound tradeshow shipments.
- We provide our customers with a sample template of the Exhibitor MHA (Material Handling Agreement) paperwork.
- We are often at the shows to supervise the loading and assist our customers with exhibitor paperwork.
- We will cover the cost of freight recovery if a shipment is forced because a driver failed to check-in on time.
- We assist our customers in filing and managing damage claims with the carriers.
- We strive to add as much value to the tradeshow shipping process as possible.
We understand that our customers and potential customers can acquire a quote from a multitude of common carriers that would likely be less than our prices. Although we strive to be as competitive in the marketplace as possible, we ask that our added value services be considered and compared as well.
It May Be Impossible...
To Create A Form That Fills Itself Out
But We've Tried...
This is certainly a day and age where we encounter computerized forms nearly every day. In an ongoing effort, we've invested hundreds of hours in software development to create a "Request for Quote" form that will learn as it goes and prompts for only absolutely necessary information in order to solicit our carriers and provide as a price quote that would be as accurate as possible. Our customers expect us to provide them price quotes that can be used for budgeting their tradeshow marketing spending.
We have already done much of the information gathering work on the major tradeshows. Our system will pre-populate most of the tradeshow information fields such as venue, show management, marshaling yard, target dates, and deadlines. So, you've just got to try it out! We promise to get back to you with an accurate tradeshow shipping quote that you can take with you into your budgeting meeting. Try the link button (at the top)!
Exhibiting at AWFS Fair-2019?
We love Las Vegas and look for any reason to go!
We'll be supervising our shipments at the Las Vegas Convention Center and to assist our customers with the Freeman MHA (Material Handling Agreement) paperwork on the final day of the show. We are currently arranging shipments to the Freeman Advance Warehouse, the deadline for inbound freight is July 3rd. They will begin receiving freight on June 17th.
Please feel free to use our ASAP Shipping Quote system to request a quote for your exhibit materials freight.