Why use TLC-Expo
- TLC-Expo is a registered and bonded freight broker, we can shop several carriers for the best prices based on their equipment and expertise.
- Based on our experience with various carriers, we know which carriers are best suited for tradeshow shipments.
- Our shipping quotes can be used for accurate budgeting. We are careful to provide shipping quotes that consider all aspects of shipping, providing an assurance of no surprises on the final invoice.
- We carefully manage driver check-in scheduling to minimize detention time at tradeshow venues and negotiate with carriers for allowances on waiting time.
- We are available 24/7. Our customers have our mobile phone numbers to address any concerns.
- We assist our customers in planning shipment schedules to meet deadlines and take advantage of show contractor discounts.
- We provide our customers with bills of lading and shipping labels for both inbound and outbound tradeshow shipments.
- We provide our customers with a sample template of the Exhibitor MHA (Material Handling Agreement) paperwork.
- We are often at the shows to supervise the loading and assist our customers with exhibitor paperwork.
- We will cover the cost of freight recovery if a shipment is forced because a driver failed to check-in on time.
- We assist our customers in filing and managing damage claims with the carriers.
- We strive to add as much value to the tradeshow shipping process as possible.
We understand that our customers and potential customers can acquire a quote from a multitude of common carriers that would likely be less than our prices. Although we strive to be as competitive in the marketplace as possible, we ask that our added value services be considered and compared as well.